vrijdag 6 februari 2015

DT -day at Meljen's Designs

Hi everyone!
Today it's my turn again to show you something I've made with one of the wonderful images of Meljen's Designs. The funny thing is, I had the same idea as Tracie, I also made a shaker card :)
I've used "Lil' Love Devil" because I wanted to make something for Valentine. I made this shakercard but I've made the shaker part on the front of the card.
I've cut two pieces of cardboard in a frame shape, glued them on top of each other and then glued a piece of transparancy on it in the same size as my frame.
I've put some sequins inside and then glued my image to the back, and so created a shakerbox to put on the front of my card.
To give the edges color, I've taped all the sides with pieces of washi tape along the edges and front side of the shakerbox.

When you're looking for a cute Valentine image, don't forget to check out the shop of Meljen's Designs. Type in Valentine in the searchbox and all kind of cute images pop up. Have fun creating something for your loved ones!
See you next time!
Hugs!
Photobucket

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat een leuke digi Céline en je hebt er een hele grappige shaker-card mee gemaakt.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails