donderdag 25 december 2014

CK #69 Anything goes!

Welcome to the last challenge for this year for Creative Knockouts!! This will also be my last challenge because I've decided to step down from this DT. I've been on this DT for more than 3 years and I think it's time for someone else to take my spot. So if you're interested do send Kelly of Creative Knockouts an email! You can find her email on the blog of Creative Knockouts.
Our lovely sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine and we all could pick an image of our choice. For my final challenge I've picked Lizabeth "Wedding Bliss" because I just really like this image :)
I hope you'll find the time to enter into this challenge even though it's a really busy time.
Looking forward to seeing your entries!
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a fabulous 2015!!

Photobucket

1 opmerking:

  1. Celine - this is just so beautiful. I'm sure going to miss you being a part of the DT. I hope to still see you around in blog land. Best wishes in your next endeavor. Maggie - DT Teamie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails