donderdag 27 november 2014

Meljen's #238 Tags

Welcome to a new fun challenge on the Meljen's Designsteam and Challengeblog! This week it's "Tags" for you. We would like to see a tag or a card with a tag on it.
I've made a tag and used "Pretty Poinsettia" on it. I've fuzzy cutted this image tree times,  between the layers I've put 3D tape to give it more depth. I've used two colours embossing powders and stamps on my tag and then coloured it with  inksprays. As a last step I've stamped some snowflakes on it and used glitter embossingpowder on them.

I hope you'll join us this week and I'm looking forward to what you're going to make for this challenge.
When you play along and use an image of Meljen's Designs you'll get an extra chance of winning two digi's of your choice. So you can play along with non Meljen's Designs images but then you'll get only one entry for winning the prizes.
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails