vrijdag 10 januari 2014

DT-day at Meljen's Designs

Hi everyone!
Today it's my turn to give you some inspiration.
I had to make something for today and I didn't have inspiration. So I decided to give myself a challenge. I had to make something with scraps of paper and I  had use at least 2 colours that I found on the scraps.
I think it's a great way to challenge yourself and to find the inspiration you need.
For this card I've choosen to use red, yellow, black and a little bit of green, 4 colours I found on the scraps.
Then I had to pick an image, which is always difficult because Melissa has so many cute designs, but finally I choose for this cute girlie "Brooke's Lost Tooth".
Ofcourse you can find this cute girl in the digital shop of Meljen's Designs!! And don't forget to check out the other lovely designs!


Hope I gave you some inspiration to challenge yourself!!
Until next time!
Hugs!
Photobucket

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat goed dat je jezelf uitgedaagd hebt Céline want het heeft een leuke humoristische kaart opgeleverd, fijn weekend, lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Allereerst wens ik jullie een heel gezellig, creatief en gezond 2014 toe!
    Grappig deze mooie fleurige kaart!
    Kinderen met een " fietsenrekje" tussen hun tanden zie ik natuurlijk vaak in de klas en dat heeft wel wat hoor! Denk dan vaak waren ze hier thuis nog maar zo klein...de tijd vliegt!
    Fijne weekend!
    Lieve groet Maia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails